The dream for the Trek Bicycle Store of West Phoenix began many years ago. Both Brian and Brandon realized in their teens that cycling would be a lifelong passion, but it wasn't until they met while attending college together at the University of North Dakota that they started to dream of making it a career path. While working at the Ski and Bike Shop (a great shop in Grand Forks, ND), nights were often spent talking about what they would want their ideal shop to look like. They didn't know when it would happen, where it would be located, or even what brands they would carry. They just knew that they wanted to make it a reality someday.
Fast forward a few years. Now with several decades of combined time working at shops and in the bicycle industry, Brian and Brandon started to get the wheels in motion (pun intended) to get their own shop rolling (oops, another pun)! They found an excellent location and were extremely happy to be given the opportunity to carry Trek Bicycles as a concept store. Trek Bicycle Store West Phoenix features primarily Trek bikes and Bontrager cycling accessories, but is independently owned and operated by Brian and Brandon.
In Their Own Words
It's still a little surreal for us that our goal from so long ago has actually become a reality. We look forward to the upcoming years - to establishing relationships with customers while doing what we set out to do all those years ago...living our dream as bike shop owners.
Thank you to our families, friends, employees, suppliers...and most of all, to our customers. Without you, none of this would be possible and for that we are truly grateful.
Brian & Brandon
What Makes Us Great?
When you shop for a new bicycle or cycling equipment, we know that you have options. That's why we continue to focus on providing you with the best service and the best products every time you visit our store. Here are a few things that we're proud of at Trek Bicycle Store West Phoenix.
1. Taking care of you, our customers, is our top priority.
2. We are family owned and operated.
3. When you purchase a bike from us, you receive 10% off all accessories at the time of purchase AND free installation of all accessories!
4. You will also receive two free tuneups with the purchase of a new bicycle, plus a lifetime of free adjustments (brake adjust, derailleur adjust, minor wheel true, etc).
5. Every customer who purchases a bike from us is entitled to a free basic floor fit. We also offer professional fits for a fee and we have highly trained fit experts who are capable of cleat fits, pro road bike fits, and aero fits.
6. We offer the Trek Credit Card with deferred-interest financing options for qualified buyers.
7. All Trek and Electra bicycles come with a lifetime frame warranty and all parts and accessories are warrantied through our store for one year after a bike purchase.
8. Our tech center has a quick turn around time on work orders and will get things done right the first time, getting you back on the road as soon as possible.
9. Unused items can be exchanged/returned within 30 days of purchase with the original packaging and the receipt. Bicycles are excluded from this policy and cannot be returned/exchanged.
10. We will box a bike to ship for a customer.
11. We offer many of free events throughout the year including group rides, triathlon clinics, bike demos, women's events, kid's bike rodeos and a customer appreciation night.
11. We have gift cards available in any amount.
12. We happily answer any questions you have via email or in person to help you learn more about our store programs, products, and more.
13. We honor a 10% discount on parts and accessories to all active or retired members of the Armed Services. Simply show a military ID and save. Thank you for your service!